Benefit To Customers
Skilled Archiving Service with Proven Solution
- Nationwide scale service experience
- Help to minimize trial errors in document archiving
Privileged Award-Wining Technology with Proven System
- Over +700 technical references including world largest distribution channel
- Robust and reliable hardcopy security using forensic watermarking
- Cost down [Paper / Management / Labor)
- Reduces duplicative work
- Creates the synergy by constructing one-stop e-Business environment
Enhances corporate transparency and company brand
- Adopt international standard
e-Archiving CUBE™ is suitable for government agencies and organizations with complex business process that involve an array of paper documents and multiple users.
Reference Sites (over +700 technical references)
Today’s government agencies and major institutions eager to establish the infrastructure to accelerate business efficiency under secure environment. According to survey, however, many business processes are conducted manually, and 90% of an organization's public or private, information still resides on paper. It may cause a long tunnel of business processes, tiresome manual works, error-prone paper processing, or prevailing efficiency at Government offices, private organizations. To enhance the efficiency of the overall service and implement e-Government, document archiving and management is essential, being the first step toward productive system and office management.
||Coopers & Lybrand , and CAP Ventures studies show that :
- Seventy percent of white collar time is spent on processing paper, while eighty-five percent of documents filed are never retrieved.?
- Professionals spend 5-15% of their time reading information, but up to 50% seeking relevant information. On the average, document gets copied 19 times.
- Document management claims 40 to 60% of office workers' time and 20 to 40% of labor costs.
By nature, documents have a little protection from unauthorized information access and misuse. Since most of security incidents are caused by carelessness of staffs in collecting and handling documents, information in documents should be handled in secure mode from the source to final user.
To enhance office productivity, e-Archiving CUBE™ offers skilled solution for physical document digitization, e-Form creation, and secure e-document management.
DIGITIZATION & e-FORM CREATION Proven service and solution with nationwide scale references in digitizing document, and creating e-forms.
Document Security : Protection of e-documents from the source at the time of creation using forensic watermark and barcode technologies.
DATA ARCHIVING and MANAGEMENT Provision of a robust electronic document management, and workflow automation platform.
The built-in document distribution function protects e-document, hardcopy printout, and storage media (CD, USB Storage) information from misuse or illegal leakage. e-Archiving CUBE™ adopts award winning Watermarking, Encryption & Decryption (DRM), High Density (HD) Barcode, and Virtualization technologies,
Key Features & Major Functionalities
e-Archiving CUBE™ is an end-to-end solution, and covers all of the needs to archive, manage, and distribute documents in safe manner. Overall architecture of the systems is comprised of 3 sub-components:
Covers document imaging, e-form generation, and embedding safety features such as watermarking and barcode into e-document for prevention of post-forgery and illegal modification.
- Skilled service and solution for document digitizing, imaging and verification
- e-Form data input, data migration, and digital signature
- Security features (watermarking, HD barcode..) into the digitized document
- Content Lifecycle Management,
- Business Process Management
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- e-Form Template Management
Safe Document Distributor
Safe distribution of document s online and offline.
- Forgery Prevention of hardcopy printout, soft copy, and storage media
- Built-in Security for hardcopy printout, softcopy and on-line distribution