MarkAny’s ContentSAFER aims to “Create a Trustful Society” by protecting valuable digital and multimedia contents from illegal copying and distribution. MarkAny has provided reliable, cost-effective solutions that enable various individual and corporate users to protect their own copyrights of digital contents. MarkAny has been leading the market of media content security with DRM technology.
Content SAFER protects digital media content and services from unauthorized consumption of copied content and from illegal forwarding of copyrighted content from user PCs to mobile phones or other consumer‘s devices. It uses the security expertise, which MarkAny has developed, as the leading provider of protection to telecommunications, online services, government institutions, and financial institutions. This expertise provides uncompromising protection for entertainment content.
Content SAFER provides, based on customers’ business policy and strategy, three different DRM solutions : Online Content DRM, Media DRM, and Mobile DRM. The Online Content DRM was developed by adopting its own encryption engine and license systems. Media DRM employs Windows Media DRM engine and Mobile DRM applies OMA DRM specification.
All the components in the Content SAFER are developed by MarkAny and it provides content packaging module license management, key management, billing systems integration, user authentication, portable, mobile and network device controlling, and watermarking technology.
MarkAny Content SAFER is a proven and end-to-end solution for service and content providers. It leverages the monetization of convergent content services, covering the whole content value chain from content management, content protection and content delivery to transaction services that coordinate billing and charging processes.
- Content SAFER prevents the illegal distribution of digital content to protect copyrights.
- Content SAFER is a total solution of DRM service covering wired network, portable devices, mobile handsets, IP set-top-box and car audio devices
- Content SAFER provides a perfect solution for copyright protection in a single system using conventional DRM and watermarking technology.
- Content SAFER provides the encryption technology to control a client’s activities by designating the usage rules according to user payment and authority. Additionally, it provides watermark technology to verify the ownership of digital contents or to trace back an illegal copier and distributor.
- Content SAFER enables content providers to build stable businesses by providing flawless, smooth interfaces between newly established content service systems and existing service systems or billing systems.
- Content SAFER furnishes business diversities for the content protection in terms of online content service, media content service and mobile content service
- Online Content DRM : Secure online content service of MoD/VoD/E-Book/E-Learning/etc
- Media Content DRM : Based on Microsoft Windows Media DRM including PlayReady platform to protect digital media from the service system and user PC to portable devices and network devices.
- Mobile Content DRM is compliant with OMA DRM specifications (OMA DRM v1.0/v2.0) supporting secure content service for mobile environments
Secure content service with MarkAny Content SAFER supporting online service DRM, Microsoft Windows Media DRM and OMA DRM v1.0/2.0/2.1
Online Content DRM
- Supports various content file formats and rendering applications
(WINAMP, Windows Media Player, GOM player, etc).
- It is built separately from existing systems, and does not cause a computational burden to existing service systems. There is no influence on the end user’s platform.
- Protects copyrights of digital content perfectly by employing conventional DRM technology and watermark technologies.
- Supports various encryption algorithms such as AES, DES, 3DES, SEED, RSA, and etc.
- Supports the ASP service mode
- Supports various business models (B2B/B2C, Rental Services,
Pay-per-view, etc) and business policies for media content
services (Payment policy, device control, user authentication, billing
- Supports Video/Music service for both types of downloading and streaming
- Supports dedicated player and synchronization application of Windows Media DRM and PlayReady
- Supports the integration to Microsoft Online Store.
- Supports various devices : Portable Devices, Network Devices, Mobile Handset Devices
- Cerified by PlayForSure from Microsoft
- Fully compliant with OMA DRM v1.0, v2.0 and v2.1 industry standards and CMLA.
- Supports complex delivery schemes, such as multipart encrypted files with multiple media and/or licenses.
- Supports domain licensing, including multiple domains, for content use across consumer groups or multiple devices.
- Incorporates user-friendly UI components and messages for a non-intrusive downloading and licensing experience.
- Provides tools to manage peer-to-peer sharing and licensing of shared content.
- Supports consumer use of removable storage devices and media.
- Implements OMA DRM v2.0 ROAP security, with bilateral authentication/authorization based on DRM PKI infrastructure, for registration, rights issuance, and revocation.
How it Works
[Click the image below for an enlarged view.]
Benefit to Customers
With its full support for the leading content protection schemes, Content SAFER provides the following benefits to customers
- Provides superior copyright protection for superior content
- Extends content protection from online to mobile, portable, car audio and settop box
- Integrates easily with existing content distribution networks
- Increases content use and revenues
- Supports gateways or useful interfaces of other solutions
- Enables consumers to copy digital content securely from any digital environment.
- Music & Video content service, global telecommunications, global device vendors, etc
- MoD / VoD online service, Multi-media rich content service, telecommunication service, etc
- Mobile, portable, car audio device vendors, Multi-media content service on device, etc
- e-Learning content service, Language course institutes, online e-learning service portal, etc
- Copyrights protection association, digital content consortium, public office & agencies for digital content, etc